ESK ENERGY RATED WINDOWS
Efficient energy use, sometimes simply called "energy efficiency", is the goal to reduce the amount of energy required to provide products and services
Savings on Home Heating bills & Reduced Energy Waste
The energy efficiency of windows are measured by Window Energy Ratings. WER’s take into account the performance of both frame and glass known as a whole window ratings, and are determined by three main factors:
- Thermal Loss (U-window): measures heat that is lost through the overall window - energy efficient windows reduce heat loss, therefore a lower u-window value means better energy efficiency.
- Heat Gain (G-window): measures the amount of heat that is absorbed from the sun - energy efficient windows transmit solar heat back into the room, helping to lower home-heating usage.
- Air Leakage/Loss (L-factor): measures heat loss that occurs as a result of general air leakage - an energy efficient frame and glass will help reduce air leakage.
Tested and certified by the British Fenestration Ratings Council (BFRC)
Single and old double glazing results in major heat loss within the home. Upgrading to energy efficient windows will greatly reduce heat loss, keeping your home warmer and reducing CO emissions.
Energy Rated Windows have been designed to minimise heat loss, absorb heat from the sun and eliminate air leakage... the result is savings on home heating bills and reduced energy waste.
Our range of Energy Rated Windows are tested and certified by the British Fenestration Ratings Council (BFRC) and approved by the Energy Saving Trust scheme.
Our Energy Rated Windows are of the very highest quality and are available at extremely competitive prices.
- Save money on your home heating bills... your heating bills could be reduced by up to 20% per year.
- The Environment... energy efficient windows will help ensure you do “your bit” for the
environment and could reduce your CO emissions by up to two tonnes.
- Current building regulations... energy efficient windows adhere to currently building
regulations for new build properties and houses for sale or rent. If you are selling your home, energy rated windows could help add to the overall value of the property.